Employee Services Coordinator
Newly created HR contract role ending December 2017
Competitive remuneration package with 14% Super
About Our Client
Our Client is a large well-regarded international Company who are known for their innovative brand and first-class products.
The Employee Services Coordinator will assist in the delivery of services to the company in the areas of Salary administration, Helpdesk and Testing. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Payroll & Employee Services Team in the provision of exceptional Customer Service. This will involve supporting the MSS / ESS help desk through troubleshooting and resolving customer queries.
The position is part of a team of 6 which is led by the Manager Payroll & Employee Services.
The Human Resources Division is part of the Corporate Services Operating Arm. The division delivers a range of key activities including performance management, recruitment, remuneration, and organisational development, labour planning, IR/ER and Occupational Health and Safety, implementing policies, procedures and streamlining in like with the company's strategic objectives. The position is part of a team of 6 which is led by the Manager Payroll & Employee Services.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in HRIS preferably SAP.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the TMCA organisation and HR policies.
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Advance Excel skills.
- High level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Start 2017 with a large multinational organisation and a new challenge
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer, as well as various exciting incentives