End User Support
Global leader in Digital Software
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of education and training in Australia.
- Resolving application issues for clients based in ANZ
- Providing technical support and quality checks to third-party service techs in the field via phone and remote support facilities
- Ensure all client queries, questions and requests are handled in a professional and timely manner, to include correspondence via Ticket system, telephone and email
- Deliver prompt responses/updates/solutions to clients
- Update and maintain all client details in incident system
- Responsible for all client support, general report changes and ticket queue management
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Customer Service with at least 2 years' in a customer service role OR previous technical support experience and high level of comfort resolving IT issues for customers
- An interest in a start-up environment and interest in digital, online products and services
- Technically minded and ability to communicate technical information with our teams to resolve bugs and ensure fixes for frequent customer queries.
- Comfortable working remotely with a global team.
- A keen interest in IT with the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- A professional phone manner and excellent written communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills and methodical trouble-shooting skills.
- The ability to balance urgency with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
- An interest in electrical products and technology, with a strong willingness to learn
- Happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- Prepared to work hard and focus, but have a sense of humour and enjoy some fun along the way.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role role based in the CBD.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.