Engineer | Cleanroom Utilities | Pharmaceutical Industry
Opportunity with a global Pharmaceutical manufacturer
Career development pathways set in place to support your goals
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable and successful leader in the pharmaceutical industry seeing rapid growth across its operations has resulted in global expansion. With a collaborative and team orientated culture, the company offers both personal and social benefits therefore creating a friendly and enjoyable work environment to those in their employ. With clearly defined career developments opportunities and team building, social events you are recognised as a contributor to the community of the business and rewarded through incentives.
- Report directly to the VP of Transfer Technology, you will be responsible for the maintenance and operations of the Utilities such as HVAC systems and water filtration systems for all cleanroom sites of the manufacturing facility.
- Understand and implement ISO14040 from industry experience and knowledge.
- Operation and troubleshooting and commissioning of equipment.
- Involved in continuous improvement methods and reporting on any new findings
The Successful Applicant
- BSc degree in Engineering is a must (Preferably in Mechanical Engineering)
- Working experience in a pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Proven track record in a HVAC/ Clean room engineering capacity with maintenance, troubleshooting and operations.
- Qualification in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing is highly desirable!
What's on Offer
- Encouraged work-life balance culture
- Team building events
- Highly lucrative salary package with incentive bonus and annual bonuses!