Work for a globaly renowned mining organisation
Rewarding career path
About Our Client
Our client is a globally diversified mining and metals company with operations in various countries. They are focused on making a difference by developing natural resources, improving people's lives now and for generations to come. They aspire to be an inclusive organisation, where their workforce reflects the broader demographic of the countries and communities where they operate.
As an Engineer Overhaul, you will be required to but not limited to:
- Act as the "point of contact" between the overhaul Contractor and the existing operating facilities to ensure minimal disruption to both operations and construction activities.
- To provide statutory governance, guidance and control the standards, specifications, procedures, programs and technical documentation for equipment overhauls.
- Drive the implementation of standardised overhaul systems, governance and compliance ensuring that there is a standard approach across Processing & Logistics.
- Ensures the adherence of overhauls to engineering standards, specifications, procedures, programs and technical documention across processing & Logistics are designed, constructed, operated and maintained.
- Manage milestones associated with delivering the Overhaul Project program of work.
- Develop a detailed overhaul implementation schedule, plan and budget for the project execution program.
- Ensure involvement in FEL and Operational Readiness for fit for purpose designs and streamlined commissioning.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications for the role.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in the mining industry.
- A good work ethic, with motivation to work in challenging situations.
- A drive to exceed expectations and to constantly push for results
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration
- Great Location