Engineering Director - Engineering Standards and Codes
Opportunity to work on one of the biggest projects in Saudi Arabia
Global project exposure
About Our Client
One of the leading giga projects in Saudi Arabia
* Establish and set up the overall Engineering/Technical Standards & Codes and compliance function.
* Establish and Set up Technical governance, Policies, procedures, guidelines, templets, checklist and forms.
* Set up the applicable design and engineering Codes & Standards
* Establish technical libraries and Collaboration platform to access Codes, standards, templets etc..
* Monitor and Audit compliance with applicable Engineering codes and standards.
* Review design packages and ensure compliance.
* Collaborates with the ED D&C Innovation - supporting innovation and application of new technologies to the Engineering & Technical Services and all facility.
* Leads, manages and evaluates the performance of Engineering team members and coordinates their work
The Successful Applicant
* 18+ years' proven experience in design, engineering or related area, at least 5 years in
management position in a large company.
* Strong Experience in Engineering codes, standards and compliance
* Experience in Large corporate engineering setup is a plus
* Comprehensive and strong knowledge of international standards and codes.
* General knowledge and orientation in latest trends in engineering and technology such as artificial
intelligence (AI) in engineering, construction and software, 3/4/5/6D BIM and building information
modeling software, augmented/virtual reality, the global internet of things and the fourth industrial
revolution, 5G networks, smart additive manufacturing, renewables and green design, robotics,
drones and autonomous vehicles/technologies, smart city planning and design and similar
* Knowledge of National / Saudi Building Code and other state of the art codes.
What's on Offer
All packages information will be discussed further in the process