Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Fantastic Management opportunity
Growing Australian FMCG manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand within the FMCG manufacturing industry. With a well-established focus here in the domestic Australian market and internationally, they have been producing some of the most innovative and highest quality products to market.
The core responsibility of the Engineering & Maintenance Manager include but are not limited to:
* Supervise all work systems in order to propose improvements to maximise work productivity
* Recommend and implement maintenance plans and capital additions within budgetary guidelines
* Scoping & purchase of capital equipment acquisitions
* Develop and implement appropriate preventative maintenance using CMMS.
* Establish performance standards for your team and KPIs for all direct reports
* Coach staff within your team and key operators on the importance of Lean principles and effective equipment management to drive OEE
* Promote effective communication amongst our employees, suppliers and the management team
* The role is part of the Leadership Team and provides input and support to long term goals relating to site strategy and culture
The Successful Applicant
- 5 + years' experience within a similar role.
- Previous experience in the FMCG industry (GMP)
- Strong Capital Engineering background including preparing and managing CAPEX budgets
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering presentations to an audience that may include executive level
- Degree qualified (Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering desired)
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful candidate coupled with great company benefits and the opportunity to join a globally recognised manufacturing brand with a fantastic culture.