- ASX Listed, Tier 1 Global FinTech Organistion
- Work on cutting-edge products with global impact
About Our Client
An ASX listed, tier 1 global FinTech business experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around the world, this ASX listed software company provides FinTech support for a range of customers over a diverse set of products.
This is a vital role, tasked with enhancing the DevOps culture across product engineering teams to aid the release of better quality software, released faster in production. You will be a key member of the engineering leadership team, establishing great working relationships across various engineering teams and the wider organisation.
You will help your team identify, scope, manage and deliver improvements through automation and software and be responsible for training, coaching and mentoring a high performing team. You will get the opportunity to build your team, recruiting a number of new members to help you and your team achieve your goals.
The Successful Applicant
You will have extensive people management experience and a passion for leading, mentoring and nurturing talent. You will have experience leading software engineering teams and proven experience building and running highly-available software and infrastructure in cloud environments.
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions end to end
- The ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams to deliver goals
- You put yourself in the customer's shoes when thinking about a problem and its solution
- You're open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a love for continually learning and improving your skills and knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills.
- Experience using configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet) and container orchestration - Docker/Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipeline building and implementation experience
- Monitoring for infrastructures and applications (eg tools like CloudWatch / Stack Driver /Data Dog / New Relic etc)
- Experience and understanding of firewalls, load-balancers, general networking concepts, components and processes
- DBA skills for PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
What's on Offer
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a growing engineering team.
- An opportunity to work on some of the latest technology and software performance challenges for a global customer base
- Working with and/or leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- Opportunities to attend local software conferences
- The chance to be part of a substantially growing business with even bigger goals
- Enrolment into the Share Incentive Scheme