Fantastic Management opportunity
Globally recognised manufaturing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised brand within the FMCG manufacturing industry. With multiple well-established facilities here in the domestic Australian market, they are producing and supplying some of the the highest quality product for a diverse number of industries.
The core responsibility of the Engineering Manager include but are not limited to:
* Supervise all work systems in order to propose improvements to maximise work productivity
* Recommend and implement maintenance plans and capital additions within budgetary guidelines
* Scoping & purchase of capital equipment acquisitions
* Develop and implement appropriate preventative maintenance and ensure its alignment to the Global strategy
* Provide and maintain systems of work, and working environments that are safe
* Establish performance standards for your team and KPIs for all direct reports
* Coach staff within your team and key operators
* Promote effective communication amongst our employees, suppliers and the management team
* The role is part of the Leadership Team and provides input and support to long term goals relating to site strategy and culture
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 + years' experience within a similar management role.
- Previous experience in the FMCG or Industrial manufacturing space.
- Strong Capital Engineering background including preparing and managing CAPEX budgets and management of maintenance departments (CMMS - MEX/SAP)
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering presentations to an audience that may include executive level
- Degree qualified (Mechanical/chemical Engineering preferred but not essential) - open to hands on background also
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package is on offer to the successful candidate coupled with great company benefits and the opportunity to join a globally recognised manufacturing brand.