Market Leading Australian Manufacturer
Develop Innovative Products
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned and operated market leader in their industry. They specialise in delivering end to end bespoke solutions to their customers including design, manufacturing, installation and servicing.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for overseeing the Engineering Teams that support that stable delivery of manufactured product to customers.
- Overseeing the Engineering Teams that support that stable delivery of manufactured product to our customers
- Mentor Bespoke team to ensure effective identification and prioritisation and coordination of all bespoke design opportunities
- Make commercially appropriate decisions and effectively communicate implications of bespoke designs to enable others to make commercially appropriate decisions
- Oversee technical, standards and regulatory compliance
- Assist with the product research process & ensure ongoing company learning through research projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Understanding of Design Standards and Compliance Frameworks and able to effectively read and interpret standards and compliance guides and requirements
- Understanding of manufacturing operations, procurement and R & D
- Strong communicator and people leader
- 3D parametric CAD experience
What's on Offer
A highly competitive package and opportunity to join a leading Australian Manufacturer.