Engineering Reliability and Project Manager
Report directly to Site Manager
Implementation of Major equipment and process line Improvement Projects
About Our Client
Our client is the largest manufacturer of rigid plastics products in Australasia with an ever- growing presence in Asia. With over 100 operating sites and 6000+ employees in 15 countries they are a true multinational organization with a large diversified customer base. As an ASX listed company they operate in more than 100 market segments and 22,000 product variants.
Specifically, their Consumer & Industrial Packaging division is an industry leader within Chilled Food, Dairy & Beverages, Ambient Food & Household Consumables and Industrial Packaging. They have a long history of delivering sustainable and innovative solutions that which you will find everywhere from supermarkets, pharmacies, health and beauty , local hardware, agricultural and heavy industry sectors.
The key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development of a robust preventative and condition maintenance programme that improves the performance of the equipment.
- Scope in detail plant improvement projects related to improving OEE, efficiency and critical business services
- Determine materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and services reticulation, and regularly inspects plant and machinery and directs maintenance as required to maintain to a high standard
- Coordinate requirements for new equipment designs, surveys and maintenance schedules
- Work with the planner in scheduling project activities alongside production
- Manage contractors and contractors work to comply with applicable standards
The Successful Applicant
What the successful candidate should possess:
- Degree qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade qualifications will be highly regarded
- Lean Manufacturing or equivalent experience is favorable
- 5+ years of experience in FMCG manufacturing environment ideally managing small teams
- Proven ability in robotic and end of line solution implementation
- Previous experience in TGA / FDA / Food or similar regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing people and teams in difficult environments
- Visible belief and demonstrated leadership to a Zero Harm culture
- Ability to remain resilient, calm and composed under pressure
- Previous experience engaging and influencing various stakeholders within your business
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to join a multi-national ASX listed company in a key leadership and project delivery role. On offer is a competitive salary package being offered on a permanent full-time basis. Additionally, you will be given the ability to manage and develop your team reporting directly to management as you develop a long term career in this one of a kind business.
If you are currently in a Reliability Engineering or Project Management role or perhaps your working as a Production or Manufacturing Manager with an Engineering background, and your looking for a change and chance to grow your career and step into a role where you will be given the opportunity to develop your team and improve operations then this could be the opportunity for you.