A service specialist is required to join our Victorian Service team
Responsible for a broad scope of technical tasks
About Our Client
Our client is a leading building technology company with a broad spectrum of products from energy efficiency to industrial productivity. Striving for safe, efficient and environmentally friendly infrastructure. A global business with scope for training and development.
An opportunity has become available to work for a leading technology specialist.
- A service specialist is required to joining our Victorian Service team.
- Servicing multiple sites in and around the Melbourne CBD
The specialist will be responsible for managing and implementing technical tasks including:
- preventative maintenance
- reactive service calls
- evaluation of customers equipment
- assisting with OH&S audits
Scope to be involved with providing input and support with technical designs. This incorporates the use of negotiating skills that will lead to estimating and planning. Working alongside a competent team of like minded specialists. Customer satisfaction is the corner stone of this role as a large focus is driven through knowledge and optimising business operating efficiency's.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Building Automation Systems
- Hold a current Victorian Electrical license
- Excellent communicator demonstrated through Strong customer engagement and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work within a team, as and where development and redesign is required.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate:
- Attractive salary plus benefits.
- CBD office location
- Great job autonomy
- Permanent role - interviewing now