Enterprise Account Manager- MarketingTechnology
About Our Client
My client are a fast growing Marketing Technology SaaS business within Social Media. Their platform combines artificial intelligence coupled with deep knowledge of marketing operations to provide new insights into the effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Be able to discover, explain and educate your prospects where the marketing performance opportunities exist to create value within their business.
- You will be able to discuss the problem and solution statements for each of buying personas in detail based on your industry focus vertical.
- You will regularly seize opportunities to leverage pre-approved assets and resources to educate your prospects towards becoming a customer.
- You will always lead with market insight to create a valuable customer experience.
- You will have exceptional organisation skills to effectively plan your time and capacity to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- You will proactively manage the activity and resources needed for each opportunity to progress to the next stage by clearly planning and engaging in cross-functional communications across the business.
- You will manage your capacity to ensure you always have prospects in each stage of the sales process.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years software sales with specific experience in enterprise and SaaS environments.
- Ideally have a good understanding of digital marketing and appreciation of the challenges facing today's modern CMO.
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level within enterprise software.
- Excellent relationship, presentation and communication skills; well versed and at home with clients in all manner of scenarios across the sales lifecycle.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial commitments and expectations with clients.
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audience.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic, conceptual and consultative selling.
- Excellent coordination, organization, team building and communication abilities.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency; is creative, disciplined, passionate and an out-of-the-box thinker.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business at the forefront of the marketing technology world