Enterprise Architect Manager
$210,000 package including superannuation. TOGAF based Enterprise Architecture.
Diverse Architecture exposure. Drive digital transformation. Agile.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the financial services industry and an iconic Australian brand. They are currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect Manager to join their senior IT Leadership team and lead a talented team.
Reporting to the Group Executive, the Enterprise Architect Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead and mature an Architect function including Enterprise, Application, Digital, Integration, Solution, Infrastructure, Security and Data
- Engaging with senior internal stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of objectives, problems and ideas.
- Work with SME's to develop alternative business solution and advise on options, risks, costs, benefits, and impacts on other business processes and system priorities.
- Be at the forefront of emerging technologies and trends and strategically introduce them to the business in-line with business objectives.
- Leading Business and IT initiatives from systems, process and change perspectives.
- Ensure that the optimal governance structure and compliance activities are associated with Enterprise Architecture compliance.
- People management of 12 Architects
- Work to plan and deliver road-maps and projects for key systems, processes and technologies.
- Taking the lead across a newly established digital transformation program of work
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally possess:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar Enterprise Architect Manager position
- People management experience of a min 5 Architects
- Industry experience within Financial Services, Professional Services, Online/Digital and Consultancies will be advantageous
- Exceptional senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong knowledge of Architecture methodology eg TOGAF
- Experience working with an Agile, Lean and Waterfall environment
- Diverse Architecture exposure covering- Digital, Agile, Data, AI, Infrastructure, Cloud, Integration and Application Architecture.
- Track record working with the Business to enable them to achieve their overall strategic objectives
What's on Offer
$210,000 package including superannuation. TOGAF based Enterprise Architecture practice. PMBOK and Agile based delivery practices. Talented team. Iconic Australian brand.