Enterprise Architect - Operational Technology
9 month contract
High performance environment
About Our Client
The client is one that is positioned in the heavy industries sector and has a reputation in the market that is very highly regarded and makes it a go to place for highly skilled individuals.
- Work with project delivery teams and other solution development teams to ensure the strategy and architecture of solutions.
- Be actively involved in architecture reviews and approval process of solutions.
- Provides advice to managers and other staff in the development of practical solutions to operational challenges
- Provides advice to vendors when required and work with other support teams to ensure the successful delivery of Operational Technology systems and services.
- Develop specific strategies and architecture for IT systems and process with a particular focus but not limited to Operational Systems e.g. MES, Mine Monitoring & Control, Operational Data Platforms and reporting solutions, automation etc.
- Develop standards and guidelines for solution delivery teams to reference.
The Successful Applicant
- A good understanding of mining and mineral processing systems and alignment with value chain technology and process.
- Ability to capture requirements or analyse problems through consultation processes.
- Ability to translate requirements into solutions.
- Close attention to detail, first class organisational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and consistently maintain focus
- Experience in delivering Operational Technology in an integrated operational environment
- Understanding of the total lifecycle of operational systems
- Negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to operate at all levels of the business
- Ability to collaborate and learn in a highly motivated team environment
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Business or similar discipline
What's on Offer
The top 3 things they are looking for in a candidate are.
- OT experience in heavy industries
- Architecture experience
- Work independently
This is a 9 month engagement with possible extension.