Enterprise Risk Manager
Enterprise risk manager with 5+ years experience
Change manager capable of liaising with all levels of the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a public sector organisation with a strong commitment to improving the lives of all in NSW. They provide strategic direction and oversight on state wide infrastructure matters. This client is a public sector employer of choice in NSW.
Our client desires an experienced Enterprise Risk Manager to provide to advice on and support its existing risk management frameworks. Duties will include assessment of current strategies and the design, implementation and continues improvement of the enterprise risk frameworks. As a key subject matter expert for the organisation, the role will require being a liaison with all levels of the business, driving culture and provision training. Other responsibilities will include:
- Being up to date on the organisations risk profile and other requirements (legislative/non-legislative);
- Supporting the development of a risk management plan;
- Reporting emerging risks;
- Promotion of a 'risk-aware' culture.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years experience in a similar risk management role preferably in both private enterprise and the public sector. You will have a legal background and have a demonstrable background in the improvement of risk management processes, policies and systems. You will be a people person and able to influence business units into adopting culture changes.
The successful applicant must:
- have a tertiary degree in law or a relevant field;
- have 5+ years experience in enterprise risk management;
- have a proven track record in change leadership;
- be capable of preparing and presenting reports to senior management;
- have proven stakeholder management skills; and
- have public sector experience (preferred).
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration based on knowledge and experience.