Enterprise Sales Manager
First boots on the ground
Opportunity to be at the forefront of an Australian expansion
About Our Client
My client have a leading SaaS product for managing workers in the field. They provide their customers with a highly featured and easily implemented solution for efficiently allocating jobs, monitoring job progress and worker health and safety while keeping customers up to date with job status.
- 5 + years in Enterprise software sales selling to medium and large organisations.
- Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques, augmented by digital marketing.
- Research prospective organisations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Design and implement sales strategies that ensure we meet our revenue objectives by growing new accounts.
- Manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to the solution.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
- Strong C-level/board-level communications skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be first boots on the ground for a leading organisation