Entertainment Production Accountant
About Our Client
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Accountant who loves interacting with both finance and non-finance stakeholders to improve the financial performance of the production.
Reporting to a Commercial Manager, your role will include the following responsibilities;
- Analysis of actual production costs compared to budget
- Identify critical areas of strength and weakness in financial performance
- General Financial Accounting duties
- Understand projected total production performance against budget
- Weekly cost reporting
- Liaising with a broad array of stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You will have had experience in working as a Entertainment Production Accountant previously. You will be able to build working relationships effectively with technical staff and senior finance stakeholders. Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups & Pivot Tables) will be highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.