Environmental Sales Consultant
Seeking Degree in Environmental Science/Marine Biology
Melbourne based position
About Our Client
Operating for over 30 years in 25+ countries, our client is a specialist communications company in an exciting growth phase. They operate in 5 main strategic sectors and employ specialists in each area selling both hardware and software solutions.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for selling the overall solution to the client including hardware/device along with on-going service provision
- Customer service and customer management
- Build relationships with key agencies / authorities
- Travel to regional hubs such as Solomon Islands, Hobart, and New Zealand (when restrictions allow to do so)
- Take market share from key competitors
- Understand the business and regulatory frameworks becoming a subject matter expert
- Working with scientific research, academia, industry and/or government agencies
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree educated preferably in Environmental Science/Marine Biology
- At an early stage of their career in Sales / Customer Management
- Proven sales or customer management experience selling into a complex (ideally regulated) industry or customer base that includes private sector and public sector entities
- Technical knowledge in products which have high level electrical and communications technology design and installation
- Ability to travel frequently (once travel restrictions are eased)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a leader in their industry and develop a strong career path ahead with a innovative organisation. Rewarding Salary Package including $70,000 Base + Superannuation + Commissions.
Seeking a candidate with genuine passion/interest within the marine-ocean environment.