EOI - Channel Marketing Manager I Saas Platform I Tech Startup
Start-up in growth phase
About Our Client
Reporting to the Founder, you will be a strategic business partner to the channel business and inside sales teams.
- Develop, drive and implement the ANZ channel marketing strategy, plan and key activities.
- Define programs and campaigns to grow partners' capabilities in selling software, solutions and services
- Identify and develop growth opportunities with partners, in alignment with channel sales priorities. Drive partner lead acquisition, nurture and account engagement, including development of collateral, training and sales assets.
- Creating market-ready messaging for partners to facilitate their competitiveness.
- Provide marketing consultancy to partners on their market development, sales and marketing initiatives
- Build, maintain and maximise relationships and marketing initiatives across our partner network and industry bodies, including the Marketing Development Fund program.
- Coordinate, manage and negotiate the channel marketing calendar. Research and present recommendations for events to attend or host.
- Build and execute vertical marketing campaigns including to achieve sales and conversion targets. Report and measure campaign analytics and effectiveness via MQLs, sales conversions, and overall engagement
- Work with Regional and Global counterparts to localise product launches / releases for the ANZ market
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B / B2B2C environment
- Demonstrated partner and account engagement experience and channel marketing program management experience
- Strong project management skills- demonstrated experience working with vendors and cross-functional teams
- Highly organised with superior analytical, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, CRMs incl. lead and workflow process
- Digital marketing expertise - including campaigns, lead management, content marketing and SEM
- Results oriented - leveraging data and analytics to track KPIs and to build best practices and increase marketing impact over time
What's on Offer
This offer is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take their professional career to the next level and showcase their skills. Together with a generous and competitive salary, this position is an outstanding chance to work with a company who is passionate about what they do.
If you are a person who is self-driven, innovative and social media marketing comes natural to you; this could be a fabulous career move for you.