EOI - Production Team Leader
A leading, international manufacturer who services the FMCG sector
State of the art machinery for efficient working methods
About Our Client
A leading manufacturing organisation, partnered with key clients across various industries, my client is a specialist in what they provide to their clients both locally and internationally. With state-of-the-art machinery and processes to help the efficiency of their operations, the company offers a fantastic culture of work-life balance and career development pathways.
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager on the productivity of the teams daily.
- Enforcing healthy and safety procedures and ensuring the team is up-to-date with requirements.
- Ensuring the safety and productivity of all team members on site during the shift.
- Reviewing and adjusting any budget requirements as per productivity and operational output.
- Ensuring all order are completed and to the correct specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills with previous experience in a leadership/ supervisory position
- Preferably a tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical or Automation)
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment with supervisory experience.
- You must have experience in metal printing and coating experience
What's on Offer
- Work-life balance culture
- Career developmental programmes
- Highly competitive salary package