EOI Project Manager Fitout
Dynamic and diverse Project pipeline
Relocation to Canberra area required
About Our Client
A Multi discipline Fit out Company, looking to grow its established team starting on a $15m+ project. This nationally situated fit out company had offices all over Australia and are looking to expand operations in the Canberra market.
The client is looking for an experienced and driven Project Manager to come on board and hit the ground running on one of their larger projects.
- Set programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for delivery of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Write, review and amend contracts
- Manage relationship with client and all stakeholders
- Oversee Project Manager, continuing to provide guidance where required
The Successful Applicant
You must be open and receptacle to development and growth. The client is looking for;
- Someone that can fit in well with their established team.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and extremely valued.
- You must demonstrate successful project delivery both on time and within budget.
- Relevant qualifications.
Knowledgeable within the fit out space and a complete understanding of End to end construction process
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Working on complex and large-scale projects within Canberra
- Potential internal growth
- Outstanding work life balance
Great opportunity for future professional development If you are interested working with extremely polished professionals then apply now. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact James Sammut via email: or 0431 983 777.