ERP Program Manager
About Our Client
Our client is embarking on an extremely large, global ERP roll out. This ERP solution is being implemented to consolidate systems across this organisation's HR and finance units. The successful applicant will be joining a business with a high level of governance.
This role is a long term contract role based in Melbourne's CBD. A huge focus of this role is around stakeholder management and structuring discussions amongst these.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in rolling out a payroll system globally
- Experience in rolling out a global ERP system
- Experience in working in an environment that is highly governed
- Education experience would be desirable
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a long term contract within a large Australian organisation - this is the opportunity to work on a large, significant project on a global scale.