Canberra Based Role
Join one of Canberra leading builders
About Our Client
This client is looking for Estimator's that are energetic, enthusiastic and professional, this company has been operating in Canberra since the early 2000's has over 50 people working within the Canberra office. They have worked on some of the region's most iconic building and most loved retail precincts, along with government buildings.
The key areas that you will be responsible for are the following;
- A degree in an estimating or construction related discipline
- Professional communication and strong time management
- Experience in purchasing and pricing
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Good understanding of architectural plans & ability to perform take-off on drawings
- Strong knowledge of the commercial construction sector
The Successful Applicant
To be successful within this position you must have a strong estimating background, interpersonal skills and communication skills. Looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with a desire to pursue high standards and quality of workmanship.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work
- Long term and secure role, with a strong pipeline of projects
- Company with a unique take on work life balance.
- Close knit team with outstanding family value.
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or