Immediate Start- Permanent Placement
Attractive Salary Package for the Right Candidate.
About Our Client
Working across both the commercial and residential sectors, with a an excellent reputation in the industry that spans for over a decade, they are easily one of the most recognisable brands completing projects in the construction of commercial and residential block units. Their projects can vary in value anywhere from $2m through to $30m.
This company has a solid track record of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget and due to a strong pipeline of projects they are now actively looking to add a proven and enthusiastic Estimator to their project team on a Permanent Placement.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company that has a strong focus on upholding a vibrant and welcoming work atmosphere. Reporting directly to the project manager, your roles will include:
- Undertaking value engineering exercises.
- Preparing D&C tenders.
- Managing tender documentation.
- Sourcing Sub Contractor quotes and prices.
- Interpreting the cost implications of tender documentation.
- Analysing data relating to either land or construction.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would require to fit the following criteria:
- Suitable tertiary qualification.
- 1-3 years of local experience as an estimator.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A strong genuine desire to progress within the organisation.
What's on Offer
- Clear career progression.
- Friendly work environment.
- Generous remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Immediate start.