Industry leader in Learning Resources for Health Professionals
About Our Client
My client provides critical and cutting-edge education to medical professionals. They also provide education and information about the prevention and management of mental illness in young people to professionals, young people, their families and carers, and the wider community.
You will be managing live and online events with another Event Manager and supervising the Event Coordinators. A passion for events is essential as well as strong leadership and an enthusiasm to hit the ground running.
The role will primarily focus on managing the event programs and speakers but there will be the need to be across and coordinate other areas of events as required.
- Liaising and coordinating with speakers and chairperson
- Assist in developing event program and schedule
- Assist in the developing AV requirements, briefs and manage techs on the day
- Booking travel arrangements for various team member
- Updating information on all event apps
- Print production
- Video Production
- Managing all deliverables
- Looking after all forms
- Drafting exhibition floor plans
- Stocktaking and ordering event supplies
- Booking event casual staff
- Booking event day suppliers and supervising
- Researching competitor events
- Managing the fortnightly webcast events
- Managing all communications and certificate
- Post event admin
- End to end management of webcast including analytics
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent Organisation Skills managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience managing a wide range of event administrative tasks
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Proactive and problem solver
- Experience using event software (Events Air/Pro)
- intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years event management experience
- Experience with webcast management
What's on Offer
- This role will offer the successful candidate an incredibly rare opportunity of a 'blank canvas'.
- Incredible company culture and market leading remuneration.
- Workplace flexibility provided.
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- ASAP start
- Full time permanent role.