- Brand and campaign activations and events
- Events and Sponsirship Management
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian iconic and leading retailer (B2B) within the building materials sector.
- In collaboration with internal teams and external partners, plan and execute all store activations, customer engagement events and industry sponsorship events.
- Maintain all aspects of planning and events calendar & its communication
- Maximise industry sponsorship entitlements and brand sponsorships
- Review, negotiate, and deliver all sponsorship requirements that support future growth objectives.
- Ensure all Brand Guidelines are communicated and adhered to across all communication channels, including but not limited to, events and activation's, web, social, campaigns and promotions.
- Report on success or areas of needed improvement based on industry best practice and performance of all customer engagement activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Events and sponsorship experience
- Brand campaigns and activation's experience
- Strong communication, organisation skills and emotional intelligence
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is subject to experience
- Integral part of the marketing and brand team, driving customer engagement and brand consistency across all customer touchpoints.
- Succession plan to develop and further progress to Events and Sponsorship Manager.