Exciting opportunity for a recent graduate
Work in a leading NFP
About Our Client
Work as part of a dynamic team & interact with high end donors. My client is a leading health not-for-profit, who make a difference to Australia every day with the work they do.
- Speak to donors on the phone in engaging ways, thanking them for their donation
- Assist in organising & attend Major Donor Events
- Write personalised thank you letters & communications with the donor
- Ensure the data-base is up to date
- Brain storm new and creative ways for fundraising events & donor relations
- Work closely with Senior Major Donor staff
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in the NFP sector, whether this is in a voluntary capacity or in a paid role.
- Junior experience in either events, marketing, communications, admin or customer service
- Be passionate about NFP
- Willingness to learn
- A personality which is engaging, yet professional and polished.
- A good listener
- Good phone & face to face manner
- Must be an Australian citizen or have full working rights - no working holiday visa's.
What's on Offer
- 56-57K + super + NFP benefits (Package 68-70K)
- Immediate start depending on notice periods