Chance to make a difference.
Amazing team culture and supportive managers.
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded charitable organisation that provides support to people suffering from poverty and homelessness. They are rapidly expanding and therefore providing new opportunities for employees who excel.
Key responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Implementing agreed fundraising, communications and marketing plans for major fundraising events.
- Supporting community fundraisers by providing advice, tips and encouragement to ensure they can raise as much funds as possible.
- Working with other stakeholders, internal and external, to build effective working relationships and ensure a strong presence at all events.
- Staying up to date with potential event and sponsorship opportunities across the market.
- Utilise social media to proactively promote sponsorship's and events
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role;
- Proven experience in fundraising or volunteer engagement within the not-for-profit / marketing / events management sectors.
- Demonstrated professional empathy and ability to engage with volunteers and donors.
- A solid understanding of CRM, donor management systems and third-party fundraising platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
What's on Offer
- Modern office with great team culture
- Competitive remuneration package