Opportunity to manage key upcoming events for the business.
Opportunity to grow and develop a career within the Not-for-profit sector.
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded charitable organisation that provides support to people suffering from poverty and homelessness. They are rapidly expanding and therefore providing new opportunities for employees who excel.
- Implementing agreed fundraising, communications and marketing plans for major fundraising events.
- Supporting community fundraisers by providing advice, tips and encouragement to ensure they can raise as much funds as possible.
- Working with other stakeholders, internal and external, to build effective working relationships and ensure a strong presence at all events.
- Staying up to date with potential event and sponsorship opportunities across the market.
- Utilise social media to proactively promote sponsorship's and events
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years of proven events experience. Fundraising or volunteer engagement within the not-for-profit sector is highly regarded.
- Demonstrated professional empathy and ability to engage with volunteers and donors.
- A basic understanding of CRM, donor management systems and third-party fundraising platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- End-to-end event management experience