Executive Manager - Operations
Be a part of a growing global business
Pivotal leadership role within the organisation
About Our Client
Hendrickson is an established global brand in suspension design and manufacture supplying the heavy vehicle industry for over 100 years. Renowned for high-quality products and service, Hendrickson Asia Pacific is recognised as a market leader within the region with offices within Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South East Asia.
The Executive Manager - Operations is responsible for leading all aspects of the Supply Chain function within the Asia Pacific business. This includes Inventory, Purchasing, Logistics (both assembly and distribution), Quality and Customer Service.
- Your remit will be to develop and execute the strategic plan for the supply chain function, setting and driving objectives and KPIs across each area, and coaching your team leaders to deliver and exceed these metrics.
- Promote effective and sound working relationships between all staff involved in the supply chain process, with a particular emphasis on promoting a positive employee relations environment.
- You will interact intimately with key players in Sales and Engineering, tracking product development and new product introduction activities, and ultimately support their successful execution.
- This role will lead the management of inventory from both overseas and local suppliers, ensuring an appropriate balance of stock is achieved to ensure key customer requirements are managed.
- This role will lead the management of Continuous improvement and quality functions across the division.
This pivotal role is a key building block in the future succession plan of the organisation. Both for long term individual career progression, and of the mentorship, professional development and progression of future leaders from within the reporting group.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will need to be Degree qualified in an appropriate business or industrial engineering discipline. Further specialist studies in supply chain or higher-level qualifications will be well regarded.
- You will be able to demonstrate substantial work experience gained from managing a multi-disciplined team in supply chain or production/assembly environment.
- You will have an in depth understanding of end-to-end supply chain principles and concepts, specifically sales & operations planning, purchasing & inventory management and in-bound & out-bound logistics.
- You will have an inclusive leadership style, able to win credibility quickly from a talented and established team and have a track record in developing and advancing emerging leaders from your reporting group.
- Your exceptional people management and communication skills will enable you to work with and through people in an often challenging and fast paced work environment
What's on Offer
- $Competitive basic salary, plus car allowance, superannuation and bonus scheme.
- Rare opportunity to join an established and growing business at a senior level.
- Broad and exciting role with proven long-term career development path