Facilities Coordinator | Heritage Buildings
Exciting opportunity with long-term career progression pathways
Full responsibility of the management of significant, heritage sites in Sydney
About Our Client
The Property Management team is an agency of the Archdiocese and the role is centrally located in the heart of the CBD, with easy access via public transport with the option to WFH (dependant on work). Our client ensures that their employees experience a great working culture in which you will be supported through strong management and career path development.
- You will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day activities relating to the Precinct's facilities and selected parish properties.
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders with regards to maintenance and facilities works for the heritage buildings.
- Point of contact for all contractors and suppliers, ensuring applicable arrangements are adhered too.
- Statutory reporting and contributing to the financial management and budgets of the works.
- Respond to parish identified matters with regards to maintenance and WHS compliance when applicable.
- Ensuring that WHS compliance and management obligations are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Trade certificate
- Experience in management property assets, in particular Heritage sites.
- Proven track record of internal and external stakeholder's management and liaison.
- Highly organised and can manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Must have experience with Work, Health & Safety compliance
- Strong track record in procurement and asset management covering cost savings and service improvements.
What's on Offer
Full-time, permanent opportunity with a highly stable organisation