- Multi-modal transport and logistics company
- Full Time | Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a Multi-modal transport and logistics company looking to grow their team.
- Coordinate maintenance work with tenants and contractors
- Deliver planned and preventative building maintenance, responsive and emergency building maintenance and minor works projects.
- Respond to reactive maintenance in a timely and efficient manner
- Out of hours assistance with emergency breakdowns as agreed with manager
- Manage and coordinate Contractors in accordance with the company's Contractor Management requirements
- Build good relationships with contractors
- Periodically review service agreements and conduct performance reviews of
- contractors and suppliers
- Manage key projects as required (office moves, minor fit out works etc)
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience & knowledge of the commercial or industrial property industry
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP would be advantageous
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidates in trades looking to come off the tools or a strong Facilities coordinator looking for career progression!