Facilities Manager | Commercial Portfolio
An international real estate services organisation with award winning services
Wide range of services offered across the business - array of portfolios
About Our Client
Our client, an international, award winning organisation listed as a top real estate business provides exceptional services across an array of property portfolio's. This company is not only one of the leading businesses in Australia based on its presence in the market, however it has been recognised as an employee centric and highly collaborative working environment.
- You will be expected to manage and mentor the operations team within the commercial property portfolio with ad-hoc assistance to other clients.
- You will need to maintain key client relationships to ensure top customer service.
- Working alongside key stakeholders towards the global business strategy.
- Financial Management: Fully responsibility for the profit & loss, budgets and forecasting for each site within the portfolio and assisting with others when need be.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as a Facilities Manager with a proven track record of handling commercial properties.
- Understanding of all safety codes and requirements pertaining to providing the service to clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of work flow management systems and tools.
- Must have operations experience in leading a team.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunities to develop your career internally
Incentives for high performance recognition
Health and well-being internal community programs