*Client-side Facilities Manager in Sydney's CBD
*Single Commercial Asset
About Our Client
This client is a property owner who offers a professional environment with a family feel in the office and a great office culture.
Based in the CBD of Sydney this client must remain confidential at this point and will be revealed upon 1st round interviews.
Managing the delivery of day to day reactive maintenance while incorporating Long-term facilities management across the asset.
Development and management of a 12-month Maintenance schedule for building services along with all WHS compliance requirements.
Management of Capex upgrades and preventative R&M along with its constant review.
Oversee all tenant building works including fit outs and make goods and maintain good relations with all 46 tenants across the 16 stories.
Development of initiative and strategies that lead to sustainable cost savings and service improvements for the building.
Assisting the owner with the acquisition and disposal of property's as part of a larger portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in the commercial or retail FM space with capability to manage the operations of a 16 story CBD building
- Passion and drive to excel in facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of both hard and soft services of facilities management
- Ability to establish PPM schedules and associated budgets for commercial assets
- Budgeting experience
What's on Offer
- Leading salary + Super
- Collaborative and supportive team-based environment
- Lead a single asset