- Hard Facilities Management
- HVAC/Electrical/Technical FM
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a Facilities/Engineering Supervisor with exceptional experience in Hard FM and a technical mindset to continue the running of these 24/7 ran buildings.
- Oversee and run all hard facility services with a key focus on Electrical & HVAC
- Stakeholder management
- Liaise with all trades and external contractors on site
- Drive the efficient availability and utilisation of assets and equipment
- Drive high standards of safety and quality whilst delivering
- Ensure the appropriate level of quality control requirements are planned and met for each job
- Ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for Engineering budget, reporting etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in Hard Facilities Management
- Electrical background is advantageous
- Technical mindset
- Results orientated
- Willing to do overtime if required
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a national business which celebrates the longevity of their employees across their company. The role explores all elements of Hard Facilities Management and is a great opportunity for the right candidate to utilities their skill set and become an asset to the business.