Supportive team environment with potential to go permanent for the right candi
About Our Client
My client is currently looking for an experienced Facilities Manager on a contract basis for up to 6 months to manage a retail shopping centre in the South Eastern suburbs. A well established business and supportive team await the successful candidate with a view to go permanent for the right person.
Reporting into the Regional Facilities Manager, you will be tasked with following duties:
- Management of a retail shopping outlet
- Contractor and tenancy management
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Stakeholder management
- Supporting the on-site tenants for all maintenance requests
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- 5 + years Facilities Management experience
- Retail experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to prioritise work-flows
- Soft and hard service knowledge
- Available for immediate start!
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work at a retail shopping centre in the South Eastern suburbs within a supportive and collaborative team. In return you will be awarded with an excellent hourly rate and the potential to grow, progress and learn within the organisation.