Family Lawyer - 2-5 years PQE
Highly reputable award winning law firm
Permanent position and competitive salary offering
About Our Client
This well positioned highly reputable national law firm is pursuing an experienced and driven Family Lawyer to join their well-established team in Canberra. This legal firm heavily prides themselves on offering an exceptional promotional program and a strong work-life balance. They offer the chance to work alongside experienced senior practitioners who enjoy mentoring and aiding in career development and growth opportunities.
This position offers an abundant array of opportunities to work and act in many different areas within Family Law including the following:
- Property Settlement
- Divorce and Separation
- Multi-state disputes regarding separation
- Reconciliation Agreements
- Termination of Parental Rights
As a Family Law solicitor within this company, you will be able to develop your legal skills as a negotiator, and work collaboratively with other practitioners across various alternative dispute resolution platforms. You will be able to progress your advocacy skills through regular court appearances, work in litigation across a number of jurisdictions including - Federal Court, Family Court, Childrens Court, Magistrates Court and ACT local courts. Alongside, you will receive comprehensive support from senior solicitors and a specialist paralegal team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2+ years' experience PQE in Family Law
- Implement a high level of attention to detail with clients and pride yourself on the quality of service.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent ability to draft legal documents and correspondents in clear and concise language
- Who is able to take direction from senior managers and lawyers
- Be an experienced litigator looking to take your career to the next level
- Who is comfortable presenting in Court and eager to grow their skills as an advocate
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join our vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who is highly dedicated to performing the best for our clients.
- Flexible working arrangements may be considered
- Be driven to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses
- Convenient office location in Canberra's CBD
How to contact us:
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and whom is actively looking for job opportunities within Family Law, then contact Jackie Jones on 0420 353 352 or click apply NOW.
If you have any queries in regards to this role, of feel as though you may not be suited; please contact me as I am more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.