Field Marketing Manager I Saas Platform I Tech Scale-up
Scale-up Tech Firm
About Our Client
This person will work to build, evangelize and execute on world-class demand creation and lead generation programs. This role will develop and execute an integrated marketing plan designed to meet or exceed the agreed marketing contribution to pipeline goals.
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales management, corporate marketing specialists, partner marketing, product marketing and other team members in a fast paced and rapidly growing market.
This position reports into the Head of Marketing and will be located in Melbourne.
- Work closely with Sales management to develop a 6 monthly rolling field marketing strategy and plan that aligns with corporate and sales goals and includes agreed and measurable targets and objectives
- Design and successfully deliver field marketing programs and activities as part of the plan that leverage the full marketing mix including integrated multi-touch programs, channel and partner (including alliances) marketing, event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Measure and analyse marketing program success and report on program metrics.
- Provide monthly status updates against the agreed ANZ marketing targets and objectives to Sales and Marketing Management
- Maintain industry and organizational knowledge of products and services; identify and disseminate market trends in support of demand generation.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in enterprise IT
- Experience in demand creation (online and offline), channel, alliances and field marketing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with sales management and sales persons
- Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Tech savviness and internet sophistication preferred with knowledge of (online) marketing channels including Search, SEO, SEA, Social, and Content Marketing.
- Solid decision making/critical thinking, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for data-driven success are a must.
- Travel 20%
What's on Offer
This offer is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take their professional career to the next level and showcase their skills. Together with a generous and competitive salary, this position is an outstanding chance to work with a company who is passionate about what they do.
If you are a person who is self-driven, innovative and social media marketing comes natural to you; this could be a fabulous career move for you.