Field Marketing Manager
In an autonomous role with growth potential
Develop a go-to-market strategy for APAC
About Our Client
The client is a global property management software company that is now looking to expand their brand to the APAC region.
- Lead and implement local marketing strategy and activities.
- Maintain alignment with global brand, messaging and strategy, while localizing for the local market.
- Initiate, create and execute local content marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Provide support with local paid media including ad copy and assets for lead generation campaigns to drive local growth.
- Uncover, monitor and participate in relevant local social communities.
- Leverage existing global partnerships and develop local partnership opportunities in the industry.
- Manage all tradeshow and conference planning, logistics, and follow up.
- Collaborate on sales enablement and customer support materials for the local market.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Events and partnership experience required.
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience using sales & marketing tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Splashthat, a strong advantage.
- Strong intercultural competence and experience working in a global organization.
- Keen attention to detail along with strong organisational and project management skills.
- Results driven with an ability to execute independently.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Growing SaaS company