Field Service Technician - Global business
Global market leader in technology
Autonomy in driving key business outcomes
About Our Client
Our client is a global company specializing in the manufacture and maintenance of complex automation equipment. They provide a comprehensive portfolio of equipment and solution oriented services to clients globally. The company is currently seeking a number of service technicians on a national basis, one of which will be required to service the company's Victorian based customers.
This role will report to the National Manager and includes duties not limited to the installation and commissioning of capital equipment, repairs under breakdown situations using proven problem solving techniques as well as preventative maintenance work.
- You will be required to communicate effectively.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Adopt safe working practices at all times.
- Ensuring a high standard of repair and maintenance.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent trades background.
- A Grade A electrical license would be preferable.
- An interest in working across multiple sites and the travel involved.
- A proven track record within a service/maintenance department.
- Knowledge of health and safety aspects within a service/maintenance environment.
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Logical/ structured approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
What's on Offer
- Global leader in their field.
- Work across a number of industries for a market leading business.
- Attractive package.