- Work closely and learn from an experienced CFO and CFA in a global company.
- Located in the heart of Sydney with flexible working hours.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in logistic services across the nation and over 30 other countries. They have strong company values which are focused on a sense of team and inclusiveness. Currently expanding further, they need an experienced and ambitious Finance Analyst to join their team and play an important role in their continued growth.
- Develop functional top-level business and operational models
- Labour and capacity model development
- Integrate new business acquisitions into financial models
- Develop relationships with operations to establish and maintain a reporting structure that captures key developments around the business for internal and external stakeholders
- Influence decisions on budgets/forecasts for valuation and business analysis
- Review and critique AFE requests prior to approval from senior executives
- Monitor the capital spend against budget and monitor the business units on changes in spending patterns
- Assist the Property Manager to review lease documents, rent arrangements and KPI reporting/requirements
- Maintain good working relationships with key shareholder and lender contacts.
The Successful Applicant
You will have four years corporate finance or related experience with strong knowledge of financial and business modelling techniques and valuation methods. In addition to this, you will have previous experience in a big four accounting firm. You will be self-motivated and have a commitment to teamwork. You will have a strong foundation in financial strategic and analytic thinking and a passion for problem solving.
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $90,000 base
- Flexible working hours including work from home options
- Large corporation with opportunities to progress into senior roles
- Great central location
- The company has a great well-being policy with great benefits
- Fun and vibrant culture including various social events every month