- $80,000 -90,000+ Superanuation
- ASX listed manufacturing based in Western suburbs
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, skilled & qualified Rebate Accountant or Finance Analyst (Rebates) to join a high performing finance team in Laverton. The Finance/Rebates Analyst will play a pivotal part in the strategic and commercial direction of the company during this period of growth.
The Key responsibilities for the Finance Analyst (Rebates) will be:
- Manage the end-to-end accrual to payment process
- Manage customer incentive/rebate balance sheet reconciliations
- Collaborating closely with the commercial and Marketing teams to provide strategic and financial business partnering
- Provide support and guidance around rebates analysis, accruals and payments
- Opportunity to be exposed to expanding APAC business
- Driving process improvement and efficiencies around rebates
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- You're a tertiary qualified and experienced accounting professional
- Completed or is studying towards their CA/CPA.
- You are familiar with commercial finance business partnering requirements.
- You work well to tight deadlines.
- Have strong numerical analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and have strong ERP skills and knowledge- SAP/Oracle preferably.
- Proactive and results driven.
What's on Offer
- Flexible and Hybrid working arrangements available
- Competitive salary
- Career Development opportunities and exposure to expanding business
- An inclusive and supportive working environment