Diverse learning opportunities
Work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded construction and project management company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever evolving landscape. This fast paced and ever growing, high performing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work, energy and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Collect, interpret, and maintain financial information relating to the projects/programs
- Develop and implement internal and external finance reports
- Develop and implement sophisticated financial management processes
- General ledger reconciliations
- Monthly dashboard report preparation
- Development of analysis to measure profitability on projects
- Working closely with the company's internal Bookkeeper
- Assisting with internal budgeting, cashflow reporting, month end procedures
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated finance professional with experience in the property or construction environment. Exposure to a large construction or property organisation will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. Communication skills and a passion for the industry are paramount, CA or CPA qualification and strong excel skills are preferred.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a large finance team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.