Well established organisation based south of the river
12 month contract with possibility for extenstion
About Our Client
Our client has a long established history in WA and provides a stable and supported environment in which to succeed. They have a strong team ethos and strive to provide a collaborative and innovative place to work.
This role is responsible for analysis of financial and commercial information to add value to business decision making. This will include:
- Developing financial models and tools to facilitate accurate reporting
- Performance analysis, reporting and scenario analysis modelling
- Ability to interpret data, variances and trends and illustrate how it relates to business objectives
- Providing commentary and insights on the key business drivers and their impact on the business strategy
- Make recommendations to current finance business practices and look for continuous opportunities to improve.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and be highly analytical. With advanced excel skills, you will be able to create financial models from scratch and be able to quickly identify key information and trends.
You will be an outstanding communicator and comfortable challenging current practices.
What's on Offer
12 month contract
South of the river location