Finance Business Partner
Excellent career development opportunity within an industry-leading business
Pivotal role in driving positive change and improving commercial performance
About Our Client
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Fugro is publicly-listed on the Euronext with around 10,000 employees in 65 countries. Fugro is the world's leading independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large construction, infrastructure and natural resource projects.
Fugro provides the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain your structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. The organisation's values include client focus, delivery excellence, teamwork and good citizenship.
Reporting directly into the Country Manager - Land with dotted line into the Regional Financial Controller, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Establish a true business partnering role through pro-actively advising management on finance and business-related topics;
- Project control activities such as:
- Ensure correct revenue recognition and WIP
- Ensure correct cost base for tendering, budgeting and planning
- Challenge project budgets and analyse progress
- Prepare and align project forecasts
- Provide support and input into tendering activities (including cash flow forecasts)
- Set project accruals and provisions;
- Provide support in management reporting;
- Approve accounting and reporting to Group and external statutory accounts;
- Manage working capital and cash needs;
- Responsible for credit management;
- Lead the annual budget and forecast process;
- Prepare investment proposals and provide transaction support;
- Responsible for internal control of business related processes and SLA management.
The Successful Applicant
Your success in securing this role will require:
- Degree and CPA / CA qualified
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of driving change management
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Proactive and positive approach to work
Previous experience working with a Shared Services environment would be highly favourable.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are strongly encouraged to apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia as visa sponsorship will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What's on Offer
Being a part of a respected global business and industry-leader, you will enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Excellent career development opportunities both locally and internationally
- Pivotal role in driving positive change and improving commercial performance
- Interesting and complex projects across multiple service lines
- Brisbane south side location