Finance Business Partner
Stake holder focused role, leading one of the business units valued at $100m+
Located in the Northern suburbs for a large not-for-profit business
About Our Client
The client is a large not-for-profit business located in the Northern Suburbs. They are a reputable organisation who are still growing with future acquisitions planned over the near future.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for providing financial support and advice to department heads and other stake holders in the wider business.
The role is responsible for:
- Analysing financial performance of the business unit financials including links to operational activity and divisional KPIs.
- Provide financial modelling and business support to the various Heads of Departments within the business unit
- Working closely with business heads to identify opportunities for improvements and provide expert financial advice and add commercial value to drive best practice and performance
- Assist in planning and developing budgets and forecasts.
- Advise, influence and educate finance and non-finance staff on business management issues within division
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience and be able to demonstrate their experience in a commercial focused Finance Business Partner role ideally from a not-for-profit or large business background.
The candidate will be:
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar type role having worked with the wider Heads of Departments of various business units
- Capable to influencing various stake holders and adding commercial finance value to non-finance heads
What's on Offer
The client is willing to pay $100,000- $110,000 for this position depending on your experience. The package includes super and salary sacrifice