Finance Business Partner
Finance Business partner
Detailed analysis for a range of large projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected value based NFP organisation and a leader in their field. Due to growth and expansion they are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to work with the business and produce financial models and a range of analysis for a number of large projects.
Reporting in the General Manager of Business Analytics and working closely with the Corporate Services Directors and Operation Managers. This role will play a key role in producing detailed analysis for a range of projects as well as providing support, advice and recommendations to the business.
Duties will also include:
- Undertaking detailed analysis to better understand current processes and provide commercial & financial advice to key business stakeholders
- Partnering with the operations and the general managers to develop annual budgets and 5 year plans
- Understanding business goals and objectives to be able to build complex financial models and provide commentary and advice
- Support the business with decision making by providing financial analysis support to with decision making
- Working within a tight budget and challenging the status quo
- Work with a number of stakeholders with regards to a range of strategies and change management methodologies to support the organisation to continue to attract customers and drive performance
- Support the business with the implementation of Power BI
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in working as a Finance Business Partner or Finance Business Analyst in a similar role with a proven track record of driving business performance and partnering with a range of stakeholders.
You must have experience of building complex financial models in excel as well as utilising financial analysis tools such as power BI or TM1. Working across a wider organisation in terms of influencing and challenging the senior leadership team is essential.
Candidates will have strong financial acumen and come from a finance background and accounting qualifications are desirable, however not essential for this role
What's on Offer
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Could lead to more opportunities within the business
- Central location close to public transport
- Huge potential for growth and expansion