Finance Business Partner
Exposure to Senior Stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the construction and development space with operations nationally. They pride themselves on their outstanding client service, long term relationships, innovation and sustainability. The current team are experiencing strong growth and development which has created a need to bring in an experienced Finance Business Partner with a focus on FP&A. With continued growth projections this role offers the chance to join a business who are quickly becoming a national leader in their space supporting the growth and development of Australia.
As the Finance Business Partner your roles will include; but not be limited to:
- Developing budgets and forecasts at an individual business unit level.
- Review of project and contract financial performance, providing analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with profit and loss reporting and month end financials at a project, contract and business unit level.
- Build financial models to support strategic decision making across the business with tenders, quotations, costing and forecasting.
- Work alongside individual business units to implement process improvements and drive efficiency across the wider business.
- Take ownership of cash flow forecasting, analysis and reporting at each stage of projects and contracts.
- Assist with half yearly and yearly audit requirements
- Adhoc reporting as requested by Business Units and Senior Leaders.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will have/Be:
- CPA or CA Qualified
- Have advanced Excel Skills including experience building financial models
- 5+ years experience in similar roles
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record with process improvement
What's on Offer
In return for a strong communicator with great relationship building skills this role offers the chance to be a part of a growing business, to engage with senior stakeholders and to drive strategic decisions. Working across several business units provides a unique and complex role suited to an experienced Business Partner looking to make an exciting step in their career.