- Are you looking to expand your NFP experience?
- Partner with operational leaders on delivering strategic outcomes
About Our Client
In an environment of vast industry transformation our client is thriving, they are increasing their service offerings and using this opportunity to make very exciting cultural change across the organisation. All employees are empowered to contribute to business decision making, innovation is encouraged and leaders understand that continuous development of an employee will lead to continuous improvement of the organisation.
This an all encompassing role partnering with division leads on the full financial performance of their division including:
- review of business model financial sustainability
- creation of performance measures, KPI reporting, scorecards and dashboards
- budget and forecasting reporting and analysis
- cost and revenue analysis
- financial modelling and scenario analysis
- review of current processes and identification of efficiency's
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven background building relationships across an organisation, with a customer-centric approach you will enjoy liaising with key stakeholders and working together to build a business. With a pro-active and innovative approach, you will align with our clients values of empowerment and assist colleagues and leaders to achieve the organisations strategic outcomes.
From a technical perspective you will be adept at creating financial models from scratch, set up of performance reporting and dashboards, conducting commercial analysis and involvement in budgets and forecasts. Professional membership with an accounting body will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- North of the river location
- Supportive team environment with fantastic support from finance leaders