- Global Manufacturing Business
- Drive change and have a genuine impact on business performance
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally listed and market leading manufacturer who have been in business for over 50 years. Their products have reach to a global scale and they are continually expanding operations in to new markets. Currently, they are seeking an exceptional Finance Business Partner to act as a conduit between Finance & Operations and to influence the strategic direction of the organisation across APAC.
- Complete and review the accrual process for trade sales including maintenance of related B/S reconciliations.
- Reporting & analysis against plan/prior/estimate and other KPIs for the Trade & COS teams (eg: sales volume/price/mix and overheads).
- Develop, implement and maintain a framework to calculate customer profitability.
- In accordance with the agreed framework, calculate ROI for trade customer promotional programs and concisely communicate findings.
- Develop the annual budget & forecasts in conjunction with Trade management (sales, overhead, balance sheet and capital spend). This includes testing assumptions and questioning variations from previous periods to ensure that budgetary/financial controls are enforced.
- Support ongoing audit schedule for COS and retail partners.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Identify opportunities for cost and profitability improvements.
- Identify and support processes improvement initiatives.
- Provide hands on training to relevant stakeholders on how to interpret sales data.
- Involvement in E-Commerce process and evolution.
- Business case development and analysis as required.
- Complete ad hoc analysis as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 6 years' experience in a large-scale Manufacturing and/or Wholesale/Retail environment. You will be highly efficient with systems including SAP, Hyperion and Power BI. You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to work across all disciplines, and the confidence to make difficult decisions.
What's on Offer
- Globally leading manufacturing company
- Genuine influence on strategic decision making
- Career growth opportunities
- On-site parking